Since 1995, Federal Direct Access Expositions has been synonymous with quality onsite expositions. We have developed lasting relationships with the host organization at each site where we produce shows and industry vendors have come to rely on our programs as a powerful resource to help them make new contacts and stay connected to existing customers.
One of the major reasons for our success is that we do not over extend by trying to produce too many shows. By choice, we produce a manageable number of quality expositions that allows us to position each show as a major technology event. Our promotional campaign begins approximately 5 weeks out from each show date and consists of a variety of activities that continue right up to the date of the show.A typical campaign consists of:
- Numerous email announcements
- On-site posters and flyers
- Advertisements in base newspaper (if available)
- Social Media announcements
- Leadership support for internal promotion
- And much more...
As an exhibitor in our programs, your company can be assured of thousands of exposures for each show and we will provide you with the following:
- A minimum of a 6 foot draped table with chairs
- Complete list of all registered attendees
- Detailed company description in the exhibit program
- Company name listed on all promotion and advertisement
- Outstanding customer service
- Prompt response to all of your questions and/or needs
Contact us today and experience the quality of Federal Direct Access Expositions. Our goal is to maximize your results at each and every show you participate in.